We are looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to integrate secure development best practices and methodologies into our current development and deployment processes.
- Contribute to the design and integration of cyber security toolsets to enable more automated discovery, remediation, and alerting of system vulnerabilities.
- Analyse emerging technologies to design and build architectures and solutions to enable secure implementation of new technologies.
- Stay abreast of current and emerging security threats, communicate with the organization, and advocate for and assist with remediation in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management teams to proactively define and scope security requirements for new products, features, and enhancements.
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement of development strategies.
- Analyse and respond to production security notifications in a timely manner.
- Foster DevSecOps culture and advocate for a security-first mindset amongst Security, QA, Development, and Operations teams.
- 5+ years of experience with Security and DevOps methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at both the executive and working level.
- Expertise in security frameworks, standards, and best practices.
- Experience in technology or security operations, risk governance, IT/IS compliance, data protection, threat and vulnerability management, data breach incident management, security monitoring, access management, technology or security policies and standards, IT risk management, network security.
- Willingness to take ownership of security issues
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.