The QA Engineer is responsible for the development and support of manual and automation tests for products and applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute manual and automation test plans, detailed test plan, or phase level plans such as component, system integration or user acceptance test plan; drives the testing phase.
- Partner with development to compare their code with the test automation code to ensure both will interact efficiently together
- Conduct QA reviews and inspections to find potential defects and recommend corrective action
- Define plans to mitigate risk I.e. identifying vulnerabilities in testing
- Develop and maintain test scripts and manual test plans to ensure it meets requirements
- Deliver project assignments on time, within budget and with high quality
- Recommend automation process improvements to management to provide operational efficiencies
- Commit to deliverables for scope of work with customers and/or management
- Make modifications to automation jobs and schedules for jobs in non-production environment
- 2+ years of experience in software test engineering.
- Experience with software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands-on experience with testing REST services.
- Hands-on experience with testing web applications.
- Experience with Agile software development lifecycle.
- Experience of test automation and test automation tools is a big plus.
- Experience with CI/CD a plus.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.