letzNav is searching for a Senior Software Engineer to join our development team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. You will work with the development team to design and deliver finished, high quality, and compelling features and products on time.
- Write lots of bug-free, efficient, scalable and reusable code.
- Unit test and take responsibility for the quality of your own code.
- Coach, encourage and mentor your fellow software developers to do the same.
- Consult with product owners to define, scope and plan new features.
- Work with the QA to ensure a cohesive, quality product is produced.
- Test, evaluate and recommend technologies to improve the overall product.
- Be a key participant in the Agile process.
- Produce excellent documentation.
- 8+ Years Programming Experience
- Experience in Machine Learning and other AI methodologies
- Experience gathering data for Machine Learning training sets
- Experience with Contained Application Deployments (Docker, Heroku)
- Experience with NoSQL-based Database Architectures
- Experience with Front-end technologies and frameworks
- Proficient with Amazon Web Servers (EC2, VPC, S3, Elasticsearch)
- Have a Functional & Scalable Working Knowledge of Linux
- REST API development and RESTful web development
- Have a passion for Agile-based software development.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have an ability to build highly scalable and efficient applications.
- Have an ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Have a strong understanding of software architecture fundamentals.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the open source community, libraries, etc
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.