You’re a talented, creative, and motivated data scientist who loves data, who’s ready to work with a team of individuals who share your passion. With a related degree under your belt-and maybe even some experience-you’re ready to take your programming and database knowledge to the next level. You enjoy challenging projects involving large data pipelines, cleaning and transforming data, and algorithm development. With your strong analytical skills, unwavering commitment to quality, excellent technical skills, and collaborative work ethic, you’ll do great things here at letzNav.
What you’ll do
As a Data Scientist, you’ll be responsible for mastering our data and designing the systems which enable us to use it most effectively. You’ll be designing and implementing processes around machine learning, business intelligence, and predictive analytics that meet the needs of our customers. Your role will involve collaborating with a team of talented engineers, managers and designers to investigate new data sources, perform data modelling, and deploy new features.
Skills, accomplishments, & interests you should have
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related technical discipline or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Proven experience with machine learning/data modelling projects and algorithm development for solving business problems
- At least 2 years of Data Science/Analytics experience
- Solid knowledge of Python or R for statistical analysis as well as machine learning solutions (TensorFlow, etc)
- Confidence working with Databases
- Excellent analytical, statistical, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Email your resume to email@example.com.